General English Course:
Institute of Career Development offers General English Course which is designed to help students make rapid progress in English, and focus on the four key language skills – reading, writing, listening and speaking – with lots of additional work on vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation.
|12 week||Face to face/ Online||3pm to 5pm*||Monday to Friday|
- *Timing is subject to change and candidate will be informed prior to registeration
- General English Course is 3 months long.
- Course covers with all English language skills; Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
- Cambridge Trained teachers will conduct the classes
- All the candidates will receive certificates by the end of the course
- Students improve their English skills.
- Interactions with other people.
- Learn new stuff and improve your vocabulary of English.
- Quality English Course.
- Friendly Classroom Environment
Develop Your Full Potential:
On our courses we encourage you to take part and interact in class so that you’ll learn to use English more effectively and independently, both inside and outside the classroom. With our system of continuous assessment and personalized attention from your teacher, you’ll receive the support you need to get the most out of your classes.
What You Will Learn:
- Gain confidence in speaking in a variety of situations.
- Consolidate and expand your vocabulary.
- Improve accuracy in real world writing tasks.
- Improve your pronunciation and develop your understanding of grammar in context.
- Make sure your English classes fit in with your lifestyle.
Age Range of Students:
Most of the students in our General English course are 12+ in age and many of these are current undergraduates or recent graduates aiming to improve their English for their school/university courses or professional careers. We also have a significant number of gap-year students, focusing on improving their English before university. Professionals and students already in higher education also attend courses at ICD. We also encourage housewives and elderly people who want to learn English must enroll because it is never too late to learn.
Course Registration & Fee:
More information and Booking this course:
For more information about this course contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0316-4487784
To book and pay for course see link at the bottom of this page
Frequently Asked Questions:
Answer: ICD does not offer any trial class before registration.
Answer: You will be working on 4 skills (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking).
Answer: There will be practice tests and activities back to back.
Answer: The duration of the course depends on your English Language proficiency level.