About The Course
Pre-CELTA is the CELTA preparation course. In this course you will have to complete a pre-CELTA preparation task that focuses on language once you have been accepted into the CELTA course. This task is important to complete because the goal is to orientate your thinking.
Candidates should be:
- At least 20 years of age
- C1 level or above in English i.e. proficient users of English
- Having a teaching aptitude
- Dedicated, passionate and motivated individuals
What Will You Learn
Pre-CELTA course consists of the 3 modules. All of these modules improve your language and teaching qualities:
- Module 1 – Language Proficiency
- Module 2 – Language Awareness
- Module 3 – Teaching Ideas
Pre-CELTA certification is followed by Institute of Career Development (ICD), Cambridge Authorized Centre.
Cambridge Assessment English is part of University of Cambridge (UK). It is ranked amongst the top 10 universities of the world as per QS World Ranking – followed by HEC Pakistan and International education community.