What Our Graduate’s Say
- My experience of studying CELT-S at ICD was an exceptional one. The course was carefully designed with mixture of online and face to face classes. The course content has helped me to understand and implement various facets of teaching. I would highly recommend it for teachers who are seeking to enhance their profile.
- It has been great. ICD conducted Propell Workshop for the ones who want to be trainers and get inside information and knowledge in-depth about what TOEFL is all about.
- The best thing about the course was that we have learnt a lot about how and where to use language effectively along with some techniques of handling different situations as well.
- It has been a very good experience in terms of their staff and services that they offer and specifically in terms of their trainer. The trainer was very friendly and supportive. Overall, it was good inclusive of everything from the trainer to the material provided.
- If anyone wants to start a career in teaching or want to know the tactics of teaching English should definitely study CELTS. The course not only enhances teaching capabilities but also improves English. ICD has given us all the possible facilities and the staff helped me a lot. I was an amateur, but now I am very confident.
- Center is well equipped with almost all the things that we might need during the course. People at the center were also very helpful and really quick in responding to our needs and demands. The best part of the course is that it develops very logically and step-wise. We had great experience of learning with people from different backgrounds. Our tutors were fantastic. I have learned a lot in terms of lesson planning, setting up the activities, monitoring, fdbk stages and most importantly, I have been motivated to look for continuous professional improvement.
- The institute provided us with all the possible facilities to us. All the technical and feasible support was readily available. The venue staff was really very cooperative. All power supply was continuously available. That was a blessing. The commitment of Dr. Qureshi and Ms. Hareem was very high to give us all the possible facilities in every possible way. CELTA is the most dynamic course and I have learned so much and so many things in a short period of time. The course made me work day and night and I did. It transformed me from a common English Language teacher to a certified teacher of English language.