Who we are
Information we collect
We collect information about you in a variety of ways, including:
- Information you provide to us directly. This includes information you provide when you create an account, enroll in a course, or contact us for support. Examples of information we collect directly from you may include your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and payment information.
- Information we collect from third parties. We may collect information about you from third-party sources, such as social media platforms.
How we use information
We use your information to provide and improve the Services, to communicate with you, to personalize your experience, and to protect our rights and property.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us operate the Services, such as payment processors, web hosting providers, and email service providers. We may also disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law, protect our rights or property, or protect the safety of others.
We take steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. These steps include using physical, technical, and administrative safeguards.
We retain your information for as long as necessary to provide the Services, to comply with our legal obligations, or to resolve disputes.
You have the following choices regarding your information:
- Access your information. You can request to access your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com
- Correction and deletion of your information. You can request to correct or delete your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opting out of marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email you receive from us.
Changes to Privacy-Policy