Instantly Assess Your English Skills
- If you are applying abroad and aiming to appear in language test, but don’t know where you stand.
- If you want to get certificate of English proficiency level to add spark in your CV to increase employability
- If you are looking for professional development courses which require certain level of English proficiency.
Then Englishscore is for you. Take the EnglishScore test on your mobile phone to check your English ability and improve your score, in just 40 minutes. You can check your proficiency level, share your results with friends and get a certificate by British Council.
What is EnglishScore?
EnglishScore is a quick and accurate test of your English level. The test assesses your proficiency in grammar, vocabulary, reading and listening and can be used for self-improvement, to prove your level to an employer or to prepare for a test such as IELTS.
How EnglishScore works
- Download the app– you will need an Android phone with a working camera and microphone.
- Take a free test in under 40 minutes.
- Get your certificate with detailed scoring. See sample certificate
- Very economical
- Less time taking
- Instant accurate Results
- Receive certificate by British Council
- Easy & convenient
- Can be taken on phone
- Trusted globally
- Aligned to international standards (e.g.TOEFL/ IELTS)
- Secure testing through mobile proctoring
- Certificate valid for 1 year and can be verified by organizations through https://www.englishscore.com/verify/
Scoring of EnglishScore test
The test provides a percentage score for each of the four skills. It assesses your level between A2 (Elementary) and C1 (Advanced) on the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
After you have completed the test, you can:
- access your results in an interactive explorer
- get a certificate to share your achievement
- upload your certificate to LinkedIn or share a copy with your employer
- check your progress as you prepare for an exam
- explore further courses using personalized learning recommendations.