News And Events
CELTA Courses 2020:
ICD is organizing CELTA course in Summer 2020
|Tentative courses dates||Venue||Timings||Registration|
13th July, 2020 – 14th August, 2020
(Break between course: 27th July – 2nd August)
|Online||Timings will be announced nearer to the event||Enroll Now to reserve your seat for the course.|
|Nov/Dec 2020||Online||Timings will be announced nearer to the event||Enroll Now to reserve your seat for the course.|
OET, PTE & Language Cert exams are now available in Pakistan. ICD is the only Listed OET, Language Cert and PTE preparation provider. For more details contact ICD. Book these Online / Face to Face courses at here
ICD & SCS will work virtually without meetings/classes as per Instructions of Govt. of Pakistan
- ICD Preparation classes & Teacher Training courses will run in ONLINE mode without physical classes. Contact your teacher for more information Or Call 03164487781 firstname.lastname@example.org UAN: 03111999100
- SCS students for study abroad may contact SCS Student Counselor Online ( Email/ WhatsApp/ Telephone ) to get guidelines. No visitors are allowed inside Offices so face to face meetings will not be held.
Mr Raza Soherwardy : 0331 4220805, email@example.com
Dr Osamah Qureshi : 0300 8425011, firstname.lastname@example.org
UAN: 0304 1112424
No visitor will be allowed inside ICD / SCS Offices
For Updates see our Facebook pages
Institute of Career Development – www.facebook.com/icdpakistan
Student Counseling Services – www.facebook.com/scspakistan
ICD offers Duolingo English Test, Language Cert and Lingua Skill exams vouchers at discounted rates . Convenient English language certification exam option that can be taken online and globally recognized by over 800 institutes. Get preparation course and details for exam registration here or Call 0316-4487785 for more details.
As you know due to COVID19, many Universities and Visa Offices accept Online Home English Tests. Hence, our English Test Center is put forwarding a testing partner proposal for which details are below and attached
Become Testing Partner with ICD
Becoming Official partners with ICD for Examination can provide your organization to increase the profitability and success for your students. Expand your services portfolio by collaborating with us. See details below:
Services for partners:
– Can easily administer the Online International Language Proficiency Exams of Linguaskill, Language cert and TOEFL Special Home Edition at their own institute.
– Get Quick results of Online Exams within 24 – 48 hours and have the access to check results of students Online.
– Can get Institutional discount vouchers for exams such as Linguaskill, Language Cert and TOEFL Special Home Edition. Fee will be reduced from web price for group of students.
-Get Referral Incentives for referring and registering the group of students in exams held at ICD.
-Can refer the students to ICD for preparation classes and earn financial incentives.
-Can get the access to Online Preparation Resources for International Language Proficiency Exams.
-Can also get the marketing support for the exam at ICD.
A welcoming exam experience for candidates
-Candidates can book their exam in discounted price through your institute.
-Get will have choice to attempt their exam from Home or attempt it at your institute.
-Can view their Test scores Online and get the Official Test Reports from your Institute.
How to Sign Up?
To become Testing Partner fill up this form and earn group discounts, referral incentives and marketing support.
To have more information contact ICD
M: Call on 0316-4487785
UAN: 03111999100 Email: email@example.com Web: www.icd.org.pk FB: fb.com/icdpakistan
To Book / Purchase Online go to our Online store at https://icdpakistan.myshopify.com/
Safety Guidelines for Test Takers
Cambridge English Safety Guidelines
Our top priority is to ensure the health and safety of candidates and their families, and of the staff in our centres.
If you have a cough, fever or are showing signs of being short of breath, you should not attend a test. You should inform your exam centre as soon as possible and you will be eligible for transfer to a different date or a refund.
Use of Face Masks
As a precautionary measure for any exams taking place, Cambridge Assessment English has agreed that, until further notice, candidates, centre staff and examiners may wear a face mask covering their mouth and nose during the test. The use of face masks is allowed for both written and speaking tests.
Please note, face masks will have to be removed temporarily to allow for standard identity checks. Test day photos will have to be taken without face masks to allow for verification of candidates by recognising organisations.
Cancellation of Exam Sessions
Where exam sessions have to be cancelled by centres on the advice of national and local healthcare authorities, your centre should contact you to advise you of the cancellation and give you further information. Sessions may be re-scheduled for a later date or you may receive a refund of the exam fees if the session had to be cancelled. If your provider delivers the exam as part of a course or educational programme, there may be other arrangements. They will be able to provide further information.
If you are unable to attend your exam as a result of precautions against the spread of the Novel Coronavirus, for example travel restrictions put in place by local government authorities, please contact your exam centre as soon as possible to let them know and to discuss arrangements for transferring your entry to an alternative date.
ACT Safety Guidelines For Examinee
The following Examinee Safety Guidelines will be provided to all test-takers. Test center staff are encouraged to understand and enforce these guidelines:
- ACT recommends all examinees wear masks on test day.
- Examinees will be asked to remove masks for inspection and full facial confirmation at check-in.
- Gloves and hand sanitizer are acceptable to have on test day and in the testing room. Gloves are subject to inspection. Masks and gloves will not be provided at testing centers.
- Examinees are expected to adhere to social distancing practices (remain six feet apart) throughout the test day
- Examinees are instructed to understand the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and to stay home if any of the following are true:
− Have you tested positive for the virus that causes COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
− Have you had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days?
▪ Fever greater than 100 degrees
▪ Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
▪ Muscle pain
▪ Sore throat
▪ New loss of taste or smell
− Are you experiencing fever, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, a cough,
chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell at this time?
− Have you been in close contact with someone displaying these known symptoms of COVID-19?
− Have you been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or who has tested positive for the virus that causes COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
− Have you traveled outside the country or to any high-risk locations in the last 14 days or been in close contact with someone who traveled to high-risk locations in the past 14 days?
- Additionally, examinees should contact ACT if they’ve been diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of taking the ACT. Provide name of test center and test center code if available.
Pearson VUE Safety Guidelines
Face masks are now required while testing at Pearson VUE-owned test centers.
You will not be admitted to Test Centre if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19
- You are currently experiencing or have experienced one or more associated symptoms within the last fourteen (14) days:
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- loss of smell
- You live with or have had close contact with someone who has confirmed or suspected COVID-19.
- Have been or are under home quarantine or centralized observation by government or healthcare authorities
Important candidate information
- You will be asked to acknowledge that you meet the above health requirements and that you will follow health and safety guidelines while testing.
- You must bring and wear your own face mask while you’re at the test center and throughout your exam. Any surgical or cloth face mask, including a homemade face mask, is acceptable as long as your nose and mouth are fully covered. We are unable to provide face masks to candidates. Candidates without a face mask will be denied testing services. See country-specific face mask exceptions for the United Kingdom.
- You may be asked to stay > 6 feet away from other people in the waiting area. Please follow the test administrator’s guidance during the admissions process.
- We are allowing candidates to wear disposable gloves during testing. Test administrators will inspect the gloves both before and after the exam, and the gloves will be disposed of in front of the proctor upon completion of the test.
- Some regional test centers may require candidates to provide a temperature check upon arrival.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are no travel restrictions in place for the location where you want to take your test. If you travel to test in another state or country with travel restrictions in place, you may be turned away.
For more details visit: https://home.pearsonvue.com/coronavirus-update#health-and-safety
Pearson PTE Safety Guidelines For Test Takers
- You are strongly advised to bring and wear a face mask for your test appointment
- Wash your hands or utilize hand sanitizer upon arrival at the test center
- Please cover your nose and mouth in case of sneezing or coughing
- You will be asked to acknowledge that you have not been in contact with any affected persons and that you are not exhibiting any symptoms
- Some test centers may require candidates to provide a temperature check upon arrival
- You will be allowed to wear disposable gloves during the test. However, these gloves will be examined both before and after the test.
ICD will be closed on Saturday & Sunday (1st & 2nd August). We will re-open our office on Monday (3rd August).