BSc (Hons) Business Computing and Information Systems:
The BSc (Hons) Business Computing and Information Systems, delivered online by NCC Education and validated and awarded by the University of Central Lancashire, has been designed to prepare students for employment in the IT sector. The qualification equips students with a blend of technical IT skills and business expertise that will prepare them for a career in senior management IT roles. The qualification units are designed to provide the fundamental skills and knowledge required by employers in the IT sector.
The final year online top-up qualification is a natural progression from our legacy International Advanced Diplomas; the Level 5 Diploma in Computing (RQF) (L5DC) or Level 5 Diploma in Business IT (RQF) (L5DBIT).
ICD Centres offering BSc(Hons):
ICD is offering courses at its centres in Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad. Following are the details:
INS036/0618 – Karachi: Main Tariq road, P.E.C.H.S Block 2, Karachi.
Key Information & Points:
|DELIVERY:||Campus, Full-time and Part-time|
|AWARD TYPE:||BSc (Hons)|
No UK Visa – No IELTS – Up to 75% Less fee payable in Installments – Get a UK degree while living in your home country.
- Opportunity to improve your employment prospects or progression to postgraduate study in Pakistan and abroad.
- Access to a range of transferable skills and an appreciation of working in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Builds on existing knowledge of the global business environment, management, accounting, marketing and finance.
You are applicable, If you are a graduate of any of the following programs:
- NCC Education Level 5 Diploma in Business
- Informatics International Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND in Business Management
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND in Business (HRM)
- Institute of Administrative Management (IAM) Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
- ABE Level 5 students will need to attend a short bridging program to enter the top-up degree.
If you don’t hold one of these qualifications that might still not be a problem. Just let us know your highest qualification and send us your CV for evaluation from the University before the deadline for applications.
- Graduates are eligible to apply for the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Business IT (RQF) (L7DSBIT) awarded by NCC Education. Upon successful completion of the L7DSBIT, students can apply to progress onto various MSc qualifications. Alternatively, graduates of the qualification can expect to obtain a management level position in the IT industry.
Progression routes can be found on our University Progression page.
The BSc (Hons) Business Computing and Information Systems will be awarded when students have successfully passed all units.
The degree will be classified into one of the following honours categories:
- Upper Second
- Lower Second
A unit is passed when an overall unit mark of 40% or more is attained. If a re-sit of an assessment is required this must be done within a twelve month period.
The BSc (Hons) in Business Computing and Information Systems is a final year top-up qualification validated and awarded by the University of Central Lancashire.
Delivered online by NCC Education, validated and awarded by the University of Central Lancashire. Students are invited to attend their Graduation Ceremony, which is held at the Preston Hall in the UK.
The University is registered by Royal Charter in the UK and regulated and inspected by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA):
- Ranked in the top 3.7% of all worldwide universities according to the Centre for World University Rankings (CWUR).
- Ranked 31 in the UK for Computer Science and Information Systems in the Guardian League table (2016).
University of Central Lancashire are UK Public Universities and their degrees are recognized by HEC, Pakistan. These courses are delivered as part of a partnership between the University of Worcester/ UCLAN and NCC Education. The course is validated by the University who award the final degree certificate, and taught by NCC Education through ICD its accredited partner in Pakistan.
When to Apply:
The course starts twice a year:
Autumn Intake (September) – Deadline 1st August.
Spring Intake (March) – Deadline: 1st February.
The course can be taken full-time over one-year or part-time over two-years, and if your circumstances change during your studies tell us immediately and we will see what changes we can make. This means we can fit the learning around your life.
Registration & Fee:
Support for Teachers:
ICD provides online support and exam facility for this course.