General English Course is offered by Institute of Career Development; Our General English course is designed to help students make rapid progress in English, and focus on the four key language skills – reading, writing, listening and speaking – with lots of additional work on vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation.
|8 week||Face to face||Always Available||Linguaskill (optional)|
- General English Course is 2 months long.
- Course covers with all English language skills; Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
- Trained teachers will conduct the classes
- Students improve their English skills.
- Interactions with other people.
- Learn new stuff and terminologies in English.
- Quality English Course.
- A professional team
- Friendly Environment
Develop Your Full Potential:
On our courses we encourage you to take part and interact in class so that you’ll learn to use English more effectively and independently, both inside and outside the classroom. With our system of continuous assessment and personalised attention from your teacher, you’ll receive the support you need to get the most out of your classes.
What You Will Learn:
- Gain confidence in speaking in a variety of situations.
- Consolidate and expand your vocabulary.
- Improve accuracy in real world writing tasks.
- Improve your pronunciation and develop your understanding of grammar in context.
- Make sure your English classes fit in with your lifestyle.
Age Range of Students:
Most of the students in our General English course are 12+ in age and many of these are current undergraduates or recent graduates aiming to improve their English for their school/university courses or professional careers. We also have a significant number of gap-year students, focusing on improving their English before university. Professionals and students already in higher education also attend courses at ICD.
Course Registration & Fee:
General English per month fee is Rs. 5,000/-
Frequently Asked Questions:
Answer: ICD does not offer any trial class before registration.
Answer: You will be working on 4 skills (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking).
Answer: There will be practice tests and activities back to back.
Answer: The duration of the course depends on your English Language proficiency level.